Terms of Service
Commission Status: OPEN (Only Twitch Emotes and Peekers)
- I have set prices which are shown in the images below, but prices may vary depending on complexity of the design.
- Designs used for commercial use will be the base price x 2.
- Additional character +50% of the base price.
- I have the right to reject any order for any reason.
- Portrait of you and your loved ones
- Couples/ships of any gender
- Original Characters
- Imitation of other art styles or artists
- Realistic art
- Detailed backgrounds
- Payments are made through PayPal and accepted in USD.
- Commissions can either be paid 100% upfront or split 50% upfront and 50% before the final designs are emailed to the client.
Process & Delivery
- The time it takes to complete the design will vary, but I will try my best to keep you updated.
- Time can range from a few days to 2 weeks.
- Time of completion depends on factors like multiple edits, work, health, order of commission, or any personal issues that may come up.
- Any minor edits are allowed (color changes/small adjustments).
- Any major changes will come with an extra charge (changing outfit, adding background, changing pose, adding another character).
- You get 3 rounds of changes on the commissioned piece included in the price.
- A fee will be added if you want something changed on the final drawing - unless a misunderstanding from my side has been made.
- If you wish for me to change something in the drawing you have previously approved, I will charge you a fee to change it. The amount of the extra charge depends on the change you want me to make and is usually based on an hourly wage.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- The buyer is not allowed a refund once I have started working on the commission.
- If for any reason I am unable to start your commission you will receive a full refund.
- If you are getting a refund, do not request a PayPal chargeback. I will transfer the money back to you myself.
- If you request a PayPal chargeback at any point when you were not allowed to ask for a refund, you will lose all rights to the commissioned piece and I will have full right to profit further from it in any way. I will decline the chargeback and supply PayPal with our conversations in which we talk about the commission as evidence that I have completed work for you. Furthermore, you will be blacklisted for commissioning me again.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to direct message me on any of my social media pages, through Discord, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!